Best answer

Text to speech settingsFrom the Home screen, tap Apps.Tap Settings.Tap Language & input.Under 'Speech,' tap Text-to-speech options.Tap Speech rate to adjust.Tap desired TTS engine: Samsung. Google.Tap Language to adjust.Adjust other settings as desired.

Answered by: Nadia Chibrikova Date created: Nov 17, 2021


How do I retrieve deleted text messages from my Samsung?

Asked By: s4y Date created: Nov 18, 2021

Select "Android Data Recovery" option and then connect your Samsung phone to PC via USB.Step 2 Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy. ... Analyze and scan your Samsung Galaxy for lost text. ... Then go to your device when you get the window below. ... Step 4: Preview and restore deleted Samsung messages.More items...

Answered By: emeraldsanto Date created: Nov 21, 2021

How do I text on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4?

Asked By: Alan Date created: Nov 04, 2021

How to send or view messages on Samsung Galaxy Tab S4? Launch the Messages App and tap Messages (Dialog icon) Add recipients and tap START. Enter a message.

Answered By: jodag Date created: Nov 07, 2021

Can I use my own voice for text to speech?

Asked By: eckes Date created: Nov 09, 2021

Custom Voice delivers a Text-to-Speech (TTS) model that sounds as similar to your supplied audio data as possible. ... We suggest that you find and work with a voice actor who represents the custom voice you're aiming for. You need to record studio-quality audio with your voice actor to use as training data.

Answered By: peterm Date created: Nov 11, 2021

How do I do speech to text on my Macbook?

Asked By: ligi Date created: Nov 10, 2021

To use voice dictation on Android devices, open any Android app and bring up a keyboard. Tap the microphone located at the bottom of your keyboard. Start speaking into the microphone when you're ready.

Answered By: Alex Koshelev Date created: Nov 13, 2021

How do I fix my voice to text on my android?

Asked By: Gregory Pakosz Date created: Nov 11, 2021

Look under Accessibility > Text-to-speech output. Ensure you have "Google Text to Speech" selected and the correct language. Note that Speaking Email won't use Samsung or other vendor voices - so you need to enable the Google voices as your default TTS engine. Tap the cog next to Google TTS Engine.

Answered By: Potatoswatter Date created: Nov 11, 2021

How do I read text messages on my Samsung Galaxy?

Asked By: scottlittle Date created: Nov 09, 2021

To locate Screen Reader, navigate to Settings and then swipe to and tap Accessibility. Tap Screen reader, and then tap Voice Assistant. Review the information, and then tap Allow to activate.

Answered By: Joe Thor Date created: Nov 09, 2021

How do I turn off voice to text on my Macbook?

Asked By: Tushar Gupta - curioustushar Date created: Nov 10, 2021

To turn voice dictation on or off:Select Apple > System Preferences.Select View > Dictation & Speech.Click ON to enable Dictation or OFF to disable it.

Answered By: oma Date created: Nov 13, 2021

How do I fix my text messages on my Samsung?

Asked By: Lalit Fauzdar Date created: Nov 16, 2021

How To Fix Samsung Galaxy J3 Text Messages Not SendingPerform a soft reset.Make sure the phone has a good network signal.Clear the cache of the text messaging app.Check if the problem occurs in Safe Mode.Wipe the cache partition of the phone.Perform a factory reset.

Answered By: Vitalii Korsakov Date created: Nov 16, 2021

How do I get my text messages on my Samsung tablet?

Asked By: Daniel C. Sobral Date created: Nov 14, 2021

To make calls and send messages on a device other than your phone, you'll need to add the same Samsung account to both the phone and the tablet. Next, navigate to Settings and search for and select Call & text on other devices on both the phone and tablet. Turn the feature on by tapping the switch.

Answered By: Bart Kiers Date created: Nov 17, 2021

How can I recover deleted text messages on my Samsung Galaxy?

Asked By: Tural Ali Date created: Nov 09, 2021

How to Retrieve Deleted or Lost Text Messages on Samsung Galaxy PhoneFrom Settings, tap Accounts and backup.Tap Backup and restore.Tap Restore data.Select Messages, and tap Restore.Nov 14, 2019

Answered By: Levon Date created: Nov 12, 2021

Related Question Answers

user_avatar

Ynetter

Professor

How do I permanently delete text messages from my Samsung?

Deleting all messages on a Samsung device is simple. Follow the steps above to long-press one message thread. Then, click the 'All' button at the top of the messaging application. Then, tap on the trash can icon.

user_avatar

Mugen87

Professor

How do I use Samsung text to speech?

Text to speech settingsFrom the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.Tap Settings > General management.Tap Language & input.Tap Text-to-speech.Move the Speech rate slider to adjust how fast the text will be spoken.Tap the Settings icon next to the desired TTS engine (Samsung or Google).More items...

user_avatar

Mike Dinescu

Professor

How do I turn off voice to text on my android?

On an Android phone to disable speech to text:Go to settings.Go to language and input.Go to Virtual Keyboards.Go to Manage Keyboards.Deselect Google Voice Typing.

user_avatar

kanaka

Professor

How do I use voice to text on my android?

How to Use Voice to Text on AndroidLaunch any app you can type into, such as Email or Messages, then tap in a text field so the on-screen keyboard appears.Tap the Voice Input icon, which looks like microphone. ... As you speak, you should see your speech converted automatically to text.More items...•Jul 27, 2020

user_avatar

adamk

Professor

How do I enable voice to text on my iPhone 6?

You can dictate text instead of typing it. Make sure Enable Dictation is turned on (go to Settings > General > Keyboard, then turn on Enable Dictation). Regards.

user_avatar

Felipe Hoffa

Professional

How do I enable voice to text on my iPhone?

Turn Voice Input On / Off - Apple® iOSFrom the Home screen, navigate: Settings. > General > Keyboard.Tap the Enable Dictation switch to turn on or off . When turning on, tap Enable Dictation to confirm. When turning off, tap Turn Off Dictation to confirm.

user_avatar

Marcel Jackwerth

Professional

How do I use voice to text on Samsung?

You have to enter the Bixby settings and turn on the toggle for Bixby dictation. Then when your keyboard is open hold the Bixby key and you can dictate. Hope this helps! You can also hold down the spacebar to bring up the Speech to Text mike.

user_avatar

Alexey Larionov

Professional

How do I block incoming text messages on my Samsung phone?

To block a message, select it and choose "Details" from the menu, then choose "Block & report spam."

user_avatar

fakedad

Professional

How do I change my text tone on my Samsung?

Set Text Message Ringtone to Pre-Installed Sound

  1. Open the "Messages" app.
  2. Tap "Menu" , located at the upper-right corner.
  3. Select "Settings".
  4. Select "Notifications".
  5. Ensure the "Messages" switch is toggled to "On".
  6. Choose "General notifications" > "Sound".
  7. Select the notification sound you wish to use, then tap "OK"

user_avatar

Lovlesh Pokra

Professional

How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung?

How to transfer messages from Samsung to Samsung?Install and launch SHAREit on both Samsung devices.Tap on Send in SHAREit home page, select messages you want to transfer from Samsung to Samsung and hit Send on source Samsung phone.On target Samsung phone, click Receive to make target Samsung findable.More items...•

user_avatar

georgeos

User

How do I turn on talk to text on my Samsung tablet?

Text to speech settingsFrom any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.Tap Settings.Scroll to 'System,' then tap Language & input.Under 'Speech,' tap Text-to-speech options.Tap Speech rate and then adjust how fast the text will be spoken.Tap the Settings icon next to the desired TTS engine (Samsung or Google).More items...

user_avatar

erb

User

How can I check my text messages without SIM card?

Today, we'll show you how to take it a step further and use your Google Voice number to send and receive text messages on the Google Voice website, in the Google Voice app, through your SMS messaging app, or through Hangouts – all without a phone plan or SIM card.

user_avatar

Rutger

User

How do I get old text messages back on my Samsung?

If yes, you can easily retrieve those deleted texts following these steps:On your phone, find Settings, tap Accounts and backup.Tap Backup and restore.Tap Restore data, select your Samsung phone and then select the content (i.e. text messages) you want to restore.Tap Restore.

user_avatar

Cerise Limón

User

How do I lock text messages on my Samsung Galaxy?

Terms of Service , Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy....How to hide text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S10Start the Settings app.Tap "Lock Screen."Tap "Notifications." ... If you want to disable all notifications, swipe the button at the top of the screen to the left to turn the feature off.More items...•

user_avatar

mah

User

How do I retrieve deleted text messages from my Samsung keyboard?

How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Cell Phone?Connect Samsung cell phone with PC.

Download and launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC.

...

After the software recognized Samsung cell phone, click "Start" to let the program scan the device.

...

Then you can get a preview of found text messages, choose wanted ones and click "Recover" to save on a safe place on your PC..

user_avatar

Alex

Guest

How do I transfer text messages from my Samsung phone to my computer for free?

Download Samsung SMS to Computer via EmailEnter the "Messages" App on your Samsung Galaxy and then select the messages that you want to transfer.Next, you should click on the "..." icon on the top right corner to open the menu.In the menu, you need to select "More" and tap on "Share" option.More items...•

user_avatar

Arthur Rubens

Guest

How do I make the text smaller on my Samsung?

Changing the font size.From the homescreen, tap Apps.Tap Settings.Tap Accessibility.Tap Vision.Tap Font size.Switch Larger font sizes on by tapping it, then use the slider to choose your font size. Once you've done that, tap Done. The text size on your phone will now be different.

user_avatar

orlp

Guest

How do I make my own voice for text to speech?

Create and use a custom voice endpoint To create a new custom voice endpoint, go to Text-to-Speech > Custom Voice > Deployment. Select Add endpoint and enter a Name and Description for your custom endpoint. Then select the custom voice model you would like to associate with this endpoint.

user_avatar

dash

Guest

How do I turn off censoring voice to text on Android?

Go to Settings->System->Languages & input->Virtual keyboard->Gboard->Voice typing->Disable Faster Voice Typing.

user_avatar

Daniel

Guest

How do I change the text size on my Samsung a51?

How to Change Font Size on SAMSUNG Galaxy A51?Start by unlocking your Samsung phone.Next, swipe down from the top of your phone screen to display the notifications panel.Select the Settings gear icon to open the Settings screen.Scroll down and select the Display and wallpaper option.Select Font.More items...

user_avatar

Florent Morselli

Guest

How can I retrieve deleted text messages from my Samsung Galaxy s9?

Here's how to restore Samsung Cloud backup to recover deleted SMS text messages on Galaxy S9 (+).Unlock your Samsung S9, and open Settings.Tap Accounts and backup > Samsung Cloud > Restore.Tap on Messages.Tap Restore Now on the bottom for restoring messages from Samsung Cloud.

user_avatar

CodeBender

Guest

How can I get my predictive text back?

So go to Settings>General management>Language and input>On-screen keyboard>Samsung keyboard.

user_avatar

Ted Lyngmo

Guest

How do I turn off predictive text on my s20?

Tap Settings > General management > Language and input. Tap On-screen keyboard > Samsung Keyboard. Tap Smart typing to edit the following settings: Predictive text.

user_avatar

CopsOnRoad

Guest

How do I use Google Text to Speech offline?

Q: How do I get speech and voice recognition working on Android?Look under 'Language & Input'. ... Find "Google Voice Typing", make sure it's enabled.If you see "Faster Voice Typing", switch that on.If you see 'Offline Speech Recognition', tap that, and install / download all languages that you would like to use.More items...

user_avatar

joran

Guest

How do I get rid of the text bubble on my Samsung?

There is also a Bubble menu found in Settings –> Apps & notifications –> Notifications –> Bubbles with one option to enable or disable bubbles for any app. If you never want to use bubbles for any conversation, disable this toggle.

user_avatar

Basil Bourque

Guest

How do I archive text messages on Samsung?

Archive text conversations, calls or voicemail messagesOn your Android device, open the Voice app .Open the tab for Messages , Calls or Voicemail .Touch and hold the conversation, call or voicemail that you want to hide. ... At the top right, tap Archive .

user_avatar

T.J. Crowder

Guest

How do I text with Google Voice?

You can do this through the Google Voice website, or you can use the Google Voice app on iPhone and Android phones....Method 1 of 2: On DesktopClick ☰. ... Click Messages. ... Click Send a message. ... Enter a phone number. ... Click the "Type a message" text field. ... Type in your text message. ... Click "Send"

user_avatar

Sjoerd

Guest

How do I like text messages on my Samsung Galaxy s20?

Tap and hold the message you want to react to. Choose an emoji reaction.

user_avatar

Meno Hochschild

Guest

How do I reduce the text size on my Samsung?

CHANGE FONT SIZE: From the Messages settings screen, select Font size. Make sure the Use device font sizes switch is turned off, then select and drag the FONT SIZE slider to the desired size. Select DONE when finished. ACCESS TEXT MESSAGE/MULTIMEDIA SETTINGS: From the Messages settings screen, select More settings.

user_avatar

Kurt Pfeifle

Guest

How do I stop my text messages Converting to MMS on my Samsung?

This can be done by going to settings while in the messaging app, More settings, Text messages and changign the input mode to Unicode.

user_avatar

Aleks G

Guest

How do I transfer my text messages to my new Samsung phone?

Step 2: Transfer Message Samsung to Samsung via Bluetooth Open the chat and long press a text message. Message options will come up where you need to tap "Share". Choose "Bluetooth" from the sharing platform options. Select the target Samsung device and you will see the message getting transferred to the new device.

user_avatar

Gazler

Guest

How do I turn my voicemail into a text message?

How to Transcribe Voicemails with Rev Voice Recorder on AndroidFind the voicemail recording on your phone. ... Copy the voicemail recording to the Rev app. ... Transcribe the recording in Rev Voice Recorder. ... Find the voicemail recording on your phone.Tap and hold the message you want to save.Nov 21, 2019

user_avatar

Potatoswatter

Guest

How do I turn on voice to text on my Samsung?

You have to enter the Bixby settings and turn on the toggle for Bixby dictation.

Then when your keyboard is open hold the Bixby key and you can dictate.

Hope this helps.

You can also hold down the spacebar to bring up the Speech to Text mike..

user_avatar

bigbug

Guest

How do I unmute a text notification on my Samsung?

Select a conversation. (upper-right). Tap 'Mute Conversation' or 'Unmute Conversation'. Muting a conversation disables notifications.

user_avatar

Derek O

Guest

How do I voice text on Samsung A51?

Tap Settings > General management > Language & input > Text-to-speech....Turn on TalkBackFrom the home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.Tap Settings > Accessibility > Vision.Tap Voice assistant.Tap the VOICE ASSISTANT slider to turn on.

user_avatar

Chris

Guest

Can I use text to speech on Youtube?

Yes you can use Text to Speech voice on youtube.

user_avatar

Aleksei Matiushkin

Guest

Where did my microphone go on my text messages?

Scroll down to find Language and input, then tap it.

Check the box in the left side of Google voice typing to enable this option.

Enable this option will make the Mic button available on your Samsung keyboard and vice versa.

Now, open an app that requires you to use keyboard, such as Messaging app..

user_avatar

tckmn

Guest

How do I add a signature to my text messages on my Samsung Galaxy S8?

If you use the built-in messaging app of Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:Launch the app;Tap on the MORE button from the upper-right corner;Select Settings;Select the option labeled as "Add signature to messages";Tap on the option labeled as "Edit signature text";Type the way you want to sign your messages;More items...•Apr 3, 2017

user_avatar

BananaNeil

Guest

How do I fix voice text on Samsung?

Simple Settings Adjustment Open your device settings and select "language and input" from the menu under the heading "system." Now open the text-to-speech options under the "speech" heading. Finally, change the preferred text-to speech engine to Google Text-to Speech.

user_avatar

EliteDaMyth

Guest

How do I like text messages on my Samsung Android?

Add a reactionTap and hold the message you want to react to.Choose an emoji reaction.

user_avatar

Martin

Guest

How do I save text messages on my Samsung phone?

Connect your Samsung device to the computer with a USB cable. Once your device has been detected, please click the "Back up/Restore" tab on the top. Check the "Messages" option, and click the "Backup" button to start the SMS backup process.

user_avatar

Andy Brown

Guest

How do I use voice to text on my computer?

To use the service with Microsoft Word, pull the Speech Recognition console onto the screen, open Word, and move the cursor to the part of the document that you're currently editing. Then click the microphone button and start talking. Click the microphone again to turn off voice dictation.

user_avatar

Even Mien

Guest

What do you text when you call someone by mistake?

I called you by mistake. Sorry about that". I think what you've said is right. My insistence to use passive voice was probably unreasonable.

user_avatar

heltonbiker

Guest

How do you use voice to text on iPhone?

How to use dictation on iPhone and iPadLaunch any app that uses the keyboard. I will use Messages for this example.Tap on the text field to bring up the keyboard.Tap on the Dictation button. It's the microphone between the Emoji button and Space Bar.Start speaking. ... Tap Done when you are done speaking.Sep 22, 2016

user_avatar

Sheldore

Guest

How can I read my text messages from my Samsung to my computer?

Open Android Messages and select the 'Settings' button on the top right, choose more options and select 'Messages for web'. Then, use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the 'Messages for web' page. This will connect your phone to the services and your messages should automatically appear.

user_avatar

Hannu

Guest

How do I use Google Text to Speech on my Samsung?

To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine.

user_avatar

fthiella

Guest

How do I turn on talk to text on Android?

Android 7.0 NougatFrom any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.Tap Settings.Tap General management.Tap Language & input.Under 'Speech,' tap Text-to-speech options.Select desired TTS engine: Samsung text-to-speech engine. ... Next to the desired search engine, tap the Settings icon.Tap Install voice data.More items...

user_avatar

Serge de Gosson de Varennes

Guest

How do I turn on text to speech on my laptop?

Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Speech. On the Text-to-Speech tab, click Preview Voice. The text in Preview Voice should be spoken audibly with each word highlighted in turn. If so, TTS and the speakers are working.

user_avatar

user3188445

Guest

How do I turn on text to speech on my Samsung?

Text to speech settingsFrom any Home screen, tap Apps.Tap Settings.Scroll to 'PHONE,' then tap Language & keyboard.Under 'SPEECH,' tap Text-to-speech output.Tap Speech rate and then adjust how fast the text will be spoken.Tap the Settings icon next to the desired TTS engine (Samsung or Google).More items...

user_avatar

Jeroen Steenbeeke

Guest

Where is the predictive text button on Android?

How can I personalise and turn predictive text on and off on my Samsung Galaxy device?Settings > Language and input > Samsung Keyboard > Predictive text.Settings > General management > Language and input > On-screen keyboard > Predictive text..